The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
Using Salesforce Apsona
NOTE This task requires assistance from your eComm Specialist.
Have an excel file of folks that you want to email? Your eComm specialist can create a Salesforce Campaign to capture your audience for you to distibute messages to. Once you hand over your spreadsheet, your eComm specialist will start their process to get it into Salesforce by:
- Identifying the contacts that already exist in Salesforce, then adding them to your specific Campaign.
- If a contact does NOT already exist in Salesforce, they'll create a new contact, then add them to your specific Campaign
- What is the difference between a campaign and a report?
- How are campaigns connected to reports?
- Why do campaigns have such complicated names?
- How do I create a Salesforce campaign?
- How do I modify or delete a campaign?
- How do I add an individual contact to a Salesforce campaign?
- Why can’t I see a certain campaign?
- How do I share a campaign with another user?
- How do I share a campaign with a public group?