The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
CU Branded Event Templates
As more users join CU's eComm program, adherence to our brand standards continues to be a priority. CU's brand guidelines increase the effectiveness of event engagement with every audience including students, faculty, staff, alumni, and donors.
To highlight the design diversity possible with CU's brand standards, the eComm team is excited to introduce a variety of CU branded templates that are available to all eComm Cvent users.
How to Access CU Branded Templates in Cvent
- Log into Cvent and click the big green Create button in the top right area.
- Select the middle radio button to Create: Using an event template
- Select the elipsis (3 dots) next to the Template box
- In the pop-up, change the drop-down in the top-left to Flex Templates
- Choose one of the available template options to customize for your event