Cvent | Report of Events Created by User
Transferring a license? Adding a new user to an existing team? Create a report of the events created by a particular user. That way you have a list of events to share with the new person, so they can hit the ground running.
Pull Report from Cvent
- Hover the drop-down on the top left side of the page titled Cross Events >> Select: Cross Event Reports
- Select the green button on the top-right: Create Custom Report
- Switch the category to Events and the type to Events. Press next
- Delete the Registrant fields
- Click "Add Fields" and switch to the Audit Information view
- Choose "Created By." Press Ok and the press next
- Press next (no action needed on step 3)
- Modify the date range if needed. In the Advance Filters section set it up to be "Created by" "equals" "Username" (the user name is the person's email address)
- Finish & Run Report
How-To Share Events
!NOTE! Only eComm specialists have access to pull this report from Cvent.