MEC Weekly Digest | November 15, 2021
November Last Login Audit
- Update: Despite a bit of a late start, the last login spreadsheet for November is ready for review. Since we are approaching Thanksgiving, Jen Mortensen will contact you via Chatter if you have any users to review. We hope to send notification emails on Wednesday, Nov. 17.
Use of First Name Field in Communications
- Reminder: Given variance in preferred names between source systems and the potential use of deadnames or other non-preferred names in communications, we are recommending that communicators avoid using the First Name personalization field in communications until we've identified a solution to this data issue. Jen Mortensen will be meeting with the UIS service strategy team today to discuss a potential resolution and identify next steps.
Cvent New Experience Launches Dec. 1
- Update: We are continuing to prepare users for the final launch of Cvent's new experience on Dec. 1. If you receive questions from users, you can direct them to the following resources:
- Wiki: Cvent | Welcome to the New User Experience
- Training: Live review of the New User Experience | Tuesday, Nov. 16, 11 - 11:30 a.m. | Melanie Jones Zoom
- Recording: A recording of the live session above will also be posted soon.
Marketing Cloud MFA Rollout
- Update: We are beginning user notifications regarding Marketing Cloud MFA rollout today, Nov. 15 (with a conversion deadline of Feb. 1, 2022). We've documented multiple authentication options, and the following resources are available:
- Wiki: Marketing Cloud Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Training: Enable Multi-factor Authentication in Marketing Cloud | Thursday, Nov. 18, 11 - 11:30 a.m. | Melanie Jones Zoom
Updates on Outstanding Issues
- CRM03-CRM01 Email Opt Outs: The team reviewed a demo last week. The last round of testing will be underway soon.
- GeoPointe Address Addition: Testing ongoing.