July 2014 Pay Roles
- Look for merit increases for 12-month faculty and university staff members within the HRMS starting on July 2.
- Soon, employees will be able to view their compensation history within the employee portal.
- Paycards will replace paper payroll checks in July. However, because so many people who currently receive paper checks opted to enroll in direct deposit instead, we’ve postponed the official rollout of paycards for biweekly-paid employees to the Friday, July 18, payday.
- We’re working on final changes to the revised Scope of Work form that you’ll need to use to hire independent contractors.
- There’s still time for employees to update their phone numbers within the portal before we implement a new security measure that uses employee phones as an identity verification measure.
- A few important July 1 deadlines:
- Find a list of the July 2014 payroll and time collection deadlines.