The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
Export Tracking Data
Interested in pulling analytic information for sends from Marketing Cloud? Checkout the easiest way to export these details to Excel.
- Login to Marketing Cloud with your username
- NOTE: If you are trying to login to the old org (pre-May 2019), remember that you do not use your -mc03 username
- Navigate to Email Studio > Email
- Select Tracking > Sends
Overview of Analytics
- Select all sends, and click on Compare Email Sends in the top
- NOTE: You will have to repeat this step for each page (see bottom right)
- Select Export to download an Excel file
- To export in-depth data for a specific email send (including the targeted lists), click on the Email Name, and then Export