Marketing Cloud | Intelligence Reports Overview
Intelligence Reports (formerly Datorama) for Marketing Cloud enables users to generate, view, and share a detailed analysis of Email data. Intelligence Reports includes dashboards, pivot tables and reports to:
- Analyze data with built-in dashboards that visualize aggregated Email data
- View comparisons, trends, and patterns
- Filter, sort, and summarize data
- Share findings on a schedule
- Email Overview Dashboard | Get a high-level overview, such as the number of emails sent, the open rate, delivery and engagement.
- Email Engagement Dashboard | A detailed look into your email engagement key performance indicators (KPIs), including opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and engagement timelines.
- Email Performance Dashboard | Get details of your email send data, including the open rate, click rate, unsubscribe rate, and performance funnel.
SHARE DASHBOARD PAGES & WIDGETS Users can share dashboards and widgets via email or download as local files. They can also schedule when to share reports via email.
Pivot tables can be customized allowing users to explore data from multiple perspectives. Calculate, summarize, and analyze data by seeing comparisons, patterns, and trends in your data. You can use the five out-of-the-box pivot tables as a starting point for further customization. Export it locally or create a scheduled report.
- Email Daily Send Summary — Summarizes your email send data so you can see how many emails were sent, delivered, and bounced for a specific time period.
- Best Performing Send Day — Shows the send day that has the highest open rate, click to open rate, and email opens.
- Audience Engagement Over Time — See how your audience engaged with your emails by looking at email clicks.
Users can create a report when they want to retrieve, view, and share a detailed analysis of the data. Users can create a report from scratch or export an entity like a pivot table or dashboard page to a scheduled report. Reports can be in these formats:
- Flat Table (Excel/CSV) — Creates a flat file with the data. For example, display the total number of sends per send date.
- Pivot Table (XLS) — Creates an Excel in the same structure as your pivot table view.
- Dashboard (PDF) — Exports a dashboard into a PDF.