Set Default Login Preference
Do you find yourself taking two clicks every time you login to Marketing Cloud to navigate to Email Studio? Set your Default Login Preference to Email to avoid that step when logging in. Here's how:
- Log in to your Marketing Cloud account
- Hover over your username (top-right) and select Cloud Preferences
- If you are presented with a red warning, disregard and click the X in the top-right corner
- Click the Default Login Preference tab in the top navigation
- Click the radio button next to Email
- Click Save button (bottom-left)
- How can I personalize my emails?
- How can I add other personalized information to my Marketing Cloud email, such as address?
- How can I add personalized information that is not in Salesforce to my Marketing Cloud email?
- What if I want to add personalized data where the data tag doesn't already exist in Marketing Cloud?
- How can I be better organized in Marketing Cloud?
- View Tracking results for individual Data Extensions.