The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
MEC Weekly Digest | July 20, 2020
- Cvent Certification: Congratulations to Kayla Gronseth Boyer and Daniella Torres who are now Cvent certified!
- If you aren't yet Cvent certified or if you have users who are interested in this opportunity, Cvent is continuing to offer free certification, as well as study groups to help you succeed.
- Provisioning Reminders: Melanie Jones has sent provisioning calendar invitations to the team to help streamline monthly processes and allow you to plan ahead. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Upcoming Dashboard Virtual Training: We're all set for our three upcoming dashboard sessions with users, and we hope you're planning to join us on Mel's Zoom. Save the dates:
- July 22, 2:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- July 24, 10:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- July 28, 2:30 - 3:00 p.m.
July MEC Meeting
- Team Meeting this Thursday: Our next MEC team meeting is scheduled for this Thursday, July 23, from 1:30 - 3:00 p.m. Please let us know if there are other topics you'd like to discuss.
July Login Audit
- Update: Jen Mortensen completed the July Login Audit last week and shared the results with the MECs via Chatter.
- Notifications: Users who have not logged in for six months received their deprovisioning notification email this morning.
Project and Pilot Updates
- Dashcord: Lisa Carr recently completed an upgrade of Dashcord in CRM03 to enable the most current functionality as we prepare for our pilot. More information will be available soon.
- CrowdCompass: Jen Mortensen will be taking over the COE's role with CrowdCompass while Nonie Roberts is out of the office. Jen will be trained this afternoon and will be available to help answer questions as needed.