The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
3 Ways to Use Event Participation Data
When you launch your event, Cvent integrates with Salesforce to automatically share registrant participation information. With a quick check-in at the door, it's easy to track attendees vs. no-shows. Use this insightful, actionable data to make your next event even better!
- When constituents call, quickly view their record in Salesforce to learn how they have engaged with events.
- Target alumni in a specific geographic location area who have attended an event with help from your eComm specialist.
Exclude & Include
- Using the free app across multiple devices to check attendees in at the door is a breeze.
- Search through your attendee list by name or email or scan a barcode to reduce wait time.
- Make tracking attendance as easy as a swipe of the finger.