Cvent | Parked Reports
NOTE This task requires the assistance of your eComm Specialist.
Even those without a Cvent login can access data through a password-protected URL whenever they fancy, and, best of all, without needing to pester you. You'll just need an eComm specialist to get a Report User added to Cvent and create the desired Parked Report. They are great if:
- your boss wants to access updated metrics
- someone from the budget office is tracking event revenue
- you need to send headcounts to the caterer
- a colleague is printing namebadges (with Word & Excel)
Request Parked Reports | USERS
Submit your Parked Report requests to your eComm specialist to setup for you. They will need to know:
- what type of information you want in your report(s)
- who will be accessing these reports
- First & Last Name
- Email Address
How To Access Parked Reports | USERS
Your eComm specialist will provide a unique URL and login instructions for accessing the Parked Reports at anytime.
TIP Report users should bookmark the unique URL and save the password.
How To Setup Parked Reports | ECOMM SPECIALISTS
Request Report User
Report Users provide a free, limited access Cvent license for folks who need up-to-date event analytics. eComm specialists can request a New Report User by creating a new task in the Cvent project of TaskRay.
Create Parked Report