Creating Sender Profiles
A sender profile specifies the from information that display's in the recipient's inbox and drives where a message will be sent if they click 'reply'. The sender profile is made up of three different items. In this example we will use CU Connections, a weekly newsletter ditributed to CU employees.
- Sender Profile | CU Connections <email@example.com>
NoteOnly eComm Specialists can create and modify Marketing Cloud sender profiles. If you need a sender profile added to your account, contact your eComm Specialist.
1. To begin creating a new sender profile (or to modify an existing one), navigate to the appropriate Business Unit, enter Email Studio, and then click Admin - Sender Profiles.
2. Click New to create a new sender profile, or click the name of an existing profile to modify it.
3. Configure your sender profile as follows:
- Enter a sender profile name WITH the email address included to make distinguishing between similar names easier for your users (example: UCCS College of Business (firstname.lastname@example.org))
- Enter a sender profile description (example: Send from UCCS College of Business)
- Select "Use the specified information"
- Enter a From Name (example: UCCS College of Business)
- Enter a From Email (example: email@example.com)
Custom Reply Mail Management Settings
- Select "Use custom settings below"
- Select "use specified information"
- Enter a Name (required) (Example: UCCS College of Business)
- Enter an Address (required) (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Click Save.