MEC Weekly Digest | May 10, 2022
May Last Login Report
- Action: The last login spreadsheet for May is ready for review. Please complete column E on the May 2022 tab by Friday, May 13.
- Update: We are nearing our maximum number of Cvent licenses. If you anticipate more than a slight fluctuation in Cvent usage, please let us know.
Slow-Running Reports and Failed Sends
- Issue: Some of you have reported that sends to reports are occasionally failing due to slow report load times. Daniella Torres investigated a few examples from Tom Needy and found that simplifying report logic and/or removing unnecessary filters or columns will reduce loading times. An example is as follows:
- A report that was calculating age was taking 5-6 minutes to run, but when the age calculation was removed, the report loaded in roughly 30 seconds.
- Action: If you notice that sends to reports are failing, please review and simplify your report logic. Alternatively, you can also send to a data extension if you are unable to modify your report. If you would like assistance in reviewing problematic reports, please let us know.
eComm Roadmap Next Steps
- Update: Thanks to all of you who shared your campus eComm priorities for FY23. We're currently reviewing the feedback you shared with Jeff Benn's team and hope to share a work proposal with you next week for further discussion and planning.
- Preferred Name: Due to staffing changes on the integrations team, the preferred name work has been delayed. We now expect work to begin in mid-June. We will provide additional updates as they become available.
- Q2 Email Preference Requests: Work on Q2 email preferences and business is complete.