The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
Cvent | Confirming Emails Were Delivered
- Access your reports. Begin by selecting your event. Hover over Reporting and, under Reports, click Standard Reports. Click Email Rates by Email. It may take a few minutes for your report to process.
- See how many were delivered and opened. The Totals section summarizes the following for every email sent from this event:
- Sent shows you how many successfully arrived in an inbox.
- Undeliverable tells you how many bounced back.
- Undeliverable Rate divides the number you sent by those that bounced. You want this number to be low, around 10%.
- Opened shows you how many recipients actually opened your email (and presumably read it).
- Open Rate divides the number you sent by those that were opened. The higher the better. The average open rate for Cvent emails is 28%.
For full details and other related topics, checkout the complete tutorial from Cvent.
Cvent Tutorial Details
Once logged into Cvent, navigate to 'Help & Support' in the top right corner. Than search for the tutorial.
Cvent Video Name: Confirming Emails Were Delivered
Cvent Tutorial ID: 000003540