MEC Weekly Digest | March 29, 2022
Next Team Meeting
- Reminder: Our next team meeting will be held on Thursday, March 31. If you have agenda items you'd like to add, please contact Jen Mortensen.
Action Item Reminders
- By March 30: Please share the name(s) of your budget team contact(s) with Jen (via email or in the Chatter post) so that we can begin collecting feedback to inform the UIS billing process.
- By April 1: Please submit your Q2 business unit and email preference requests on the Q2 tabs of the tracking spreadsheet.
- Ongoing: As mentioned in last week's digest, if you are submitting data extension automation requests, please refer to the instructions in Automatic Refresh of Non-Compliant Data Extensions.
Datorama Next Steps
- Reminder: Looking forward to seeing MECs at tomorrow's second Datorama session (3/30, 2:05-2:45 PM). We'll use this time to review findings, tips and questions from one another in preparation for announcing Datorama to users.
- Unable to attend? I will share the recording with MECs and will also document findings in the Use Datorama wiki to benefit all users.
- Preferred Name: Jeff Benn's team is working with the UIS integrations team to bring preferred name information from MDM into Salesforce. Our expected timeline for UAT is at the end of April.