MEC Weekly Digest | March 1, 2021
March Provisioning Update
- March provisioning is underway. New users can anticipate credentials to be available on Wednesday, Feb. 3.
Q2 Business Unit and Preference Requests
- Action: If you have email preference or business unit requests you'd like to submit for completion in Q2 of CY21, please submit them using the Q2 tabs of this spreadsheet (contact Jen Mortensen for link) by Monday, March 15. Jen Mortensen will then review your requests for accuracy and will reach out for additional information if needed.
Unused Business Unit Reallocation
- Issue: We're currently running short on business units, which is preventing the onboarding of new eComm users on some campuses.
- Action: We've identified several business units that appear to be inactive/never used. A list of those business units is summarized on this spreadsheet (contact Jen Mortensen for link). Please review the business units associated with your campus and indicate if we can reallocate them in column D by March 15.
- Anschutz: 0 units to review
- Boulder: 20 units to review
- Denver: 3 units to review
- Colorado Springs: 0 units to review
- System: 4 units to review
Cvent Integration with Other Platforms
- Issue: As Cvent continues to grow its list of available platform integrations, we wanted to remind you that eComm does not currently support additional integrations for Cvent. There are two main reasons for this that are documented in a new wiki: Cvent Integration with Platforms other than Salesforce.
- Cvent Integration with Platforms other than Salesforce
- Cvent Classic Sunsets | 15 min. video
- Create events from pre-existing templates or events (Feb. 26 update)
- Learn Cvent Express (updated)
- Cvent Templates (updated with Express templates)
Updates on Outstanding Issues
- Advance-Salesforce Discrepancies: The majority of specific discrepancies seen by the Boulder engineering team were fixed. UIS is continuing to investigate the remaining ones and the more general issues causing these discrepancies.
- Advance IDs Deleted from Salesforce: UIS is continuing to investigate.
- SSL Certificate: The COE has completed the work that they can for the SSL certificate fix that will correct image display issues in Google Chrome. We are awaiting final steps from Salesforce to implement the solution.