The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
eComm Upgrade | Salesforce Changes
Experience a modern, streamlined experience in Salesforce Lightning. The robust data you count on in Salesforce will still be available, but how it appears will be slightly different. You'll notice:
- a more modern, streamlined experience
- some helpful tools we'll be rolling out later in 2019
- Your username & password are the same (the same university email and password you use for the employee portal)
If you run into any trouble, contact your Campus IT Help Desk.
Report Name Change
- 08 UREL OG Degreed Alumni SUB UCCS Events
- Subscribed to UCCS Event Emails
- 08 UREL OG Degreed Alumni SUB UCB Alumni
- Subscribed to CU Boulder Alumni Association Emails
Event Campaign Name Change & Additional Event Details
Use Salesforce to further target your invitations based on overall event details and individuals' participation, including:
- event dates and capacity
- fees and accounting information
- all event registrants (including guests, if captured)
- individual participation status (if collected)
Past events will be updated in Salesforce with a new campaign name and additional event details.