The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
CU and UCCS Branded Email Templates
As more users join CU's eComm program, adherence to our brand standards continues to be a priority. CU's brand guidelines increase the effectiveness of communications to every audience including students, faculty, staff, alumni, and donors.
To highlight the design diversity possible with CU's brand standards, the eComm team is excited to introduce six sets of CU and UCCS branded templates that are available to all eComm Marketing Cloud users. Each of the six sets contains three templates each so that users can vary the design of each communication while maintaining a similar theme.
How to Access CU and UCCS Branded Templates in Marketing Cloud
- Log into Marketing Cloud and navigate to the email studio overview page.
- Click "Create Email" in the lower right corner of the screen. You'll have the option to choose between four tabs: Basic, Empty, Themed, and Saved.
- Click on the "Saved" tab.
- Click the "Folders" button. Two options will appear in a folder menu on the left side of the screen: "LOCAL" and "SHARED."
- Click the "SHARED" tab. Six sets of CU or UCCS branded templates will appear. Note that you may need to click outside the folder contents area to view all of the templates, as some are "hidden" behind it until it is minimized.
- Click on the template you'd like to use and then click "Select" in the lower right corner of the screen to get started with your design.