While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Complete these 5 tasks before HCM upgrades are implemented on April 14
POI and Transfer upgrades take place April 14. Complete these five tasks by the end of the day on Friday, April 13, to ensure you’re ready:
- Complete all in-progress POI and Transfer transactions, including approvals. Users who don’t complete transactions they started in ePAR forms will have to start over using the new delivered functionality.
- Watch recorded POI and Transfer webinars.
- Attend structured labs on your campus. View full schedules here.
- Verify you’re using a supported web browser.
- Catch up on all of the upcoming changes by reviewing HCM development blogs.
After the upgrade occurs, users will need to clear their cache to avoid difficulties accessing pages in HCM. For step-by-step instructions, click here.