View Cvent Event Participation in Salesforce
A 360-degree view of every constituent is the cornerstone of CU’s enterprise Salesforce initiative. Capturing overall event information along with individual and guest participation is just one part of better understanding our constituents. This invaluable behavior data can be cross-referenced with already existing bio-demo data in Salesforce for real-time, actionable data!
There are two different ways to view event participation in Salesforce.
Option 1 | Navigate to Contact, then View Campaign History
- In the global search field at the top of Salesforce, enter name of contact (e.g. Sally Smith)
- In search results, click on the name of contact
- Once viewing a contact, select the Related tab
- Scroll down to Campaign History and click View All
- Look for Cvent Event in the Type column. The Status column tells you how the person participated in a particular event (Event Name).
Option 2 | Navigate to the Campaign, then View Campaign Members
- In the global search field at the top of Salesforce, enter a portion of the name of a Campaign
- Learn more about how Cvent Campaigns are automatically named. Searching by event start date (YYYYMMDD), Event title, or Event Code works well.
- In search results, click on the name of the Campaign
- Once viewing a Campaign, select the Related tab
- Select View All under the Campaign Members section
- Here you can view Campaign Members and their participation (Campaign Member Status)
Visibility You can only see event attendance for Campaigns that are owned by your or have been shared with you.