Salesforce Email Send Data
Marketing Cloud sends Email Send data to Salesforce after a send is complete. You can access valuable data like overall Open/Click rates, whether someone opened or clicked on an email, and which of your links was the most popular.
Viewing Marketing Cloud Email Send Data in Salesforce
- Search for your Email Send in the Global Search Bar at the top of the page
- Select Email Sends in the Global Search Bar or on the left Search Results column
- You can search by Email Name, From Email, Subject Line, or Job ID (found in the Tracking section in Marketing Cloud), among others
- Click on Email Send Name
- Scroll through the Details tab to see send statistics about your email
- The Related tab provides shows Individual Email Results and Aggregate Link Level Details
NOTE If you've sent your email to a report, you'll be able to view the report names used in Salesforce. Sends to data extensions, however, will not be visible.