The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
MEC Weekly Digest | September 21, 2020
Next Team Meeting
- Reminder: Our next team meeting will be this Thursday, September 24, from 1:30 - 2:30.
September Login Audit
- Update: An updated list of users who will be deprovisioned this month can be found on the September tab of the last login audit spreadsheet (see green rows). Jen will submit deprovisioning requests on Friday, September 25.
Form Assembly Update
- Update: The Form Assembly Team is meeting with the COE again this week to dive deeper into Form Assembly and see examples of the tool in action for some of our existing subscription forms. We'll provide an additional update during Thursday's team meeting.
A/B Testing Session Reminder
- Reminder: We hosted our first of three A/B testing sessions last week. We had a small group, but the training was productive. Please encourage your users to attend one of our remaining sessions:
MEC Group Chatter Reminder
- Reminder: When posting to the MECs in Chatter, please be sure you are posting from the MEC Chatter group to ensure that your communication is viewable to the intended audience (other MECs) only.