MEC Weekly Digest | Oct. 11, 2021
Q4 Email Preferences and Business Units
- Update: Rebecca Lankford has completed work on the Q4 email preferences and business units. Jen Mortensen will be testing tomorrow, Oct. 12. Please do not begin using your new preferences and business units until Jen notifies you that testing is complete.
Oct. Last Login Audit
- Update: Jen Mortensen will begin the Oct. last login audit today and will post an update in Chatter tomorrow, Oct. 12.
- Action: Please review the last login spreadsheet and complete column E by Friday, Oct. 15.
- Jen Mortensen will send user notifications on Oct. 18 and submit deprovisioning requests accordingly on Oct. 29.
Updates on Outstanding Issues
- CRM03-CRM01 Email Opt Outs: Work is ongoing.
- GeoPointe Address Addition: Lisa Carr has been working to add additional address information to GeoPointe and will be forming a testing group soon.
- Marketing Cloud Multi-factor Authentication: Slated for work in winter '21-'22. More information will be available soon.
- Marketing Cloud Reply Mail Management (RMM): Investigation ongoing.
- POI Data in Salesforce: Exploration is continuing.
- Preferred Name in Salesforce: Lisa Carr and Jen Mortensen are working with Bob Sudo and Al Wirtes in UIS to determine options for obtaining this data. More information will be available soon.