MEC Weekly Digest | November 9, 2020
Good News & Success Stories
- Best Send Date and/or Timeframe in Salesforce: Between a great ask from Eric Nissen and some quick effort on Daniella's part, we've determined Salesforce Reports can showcase Email Send data by day of the week and time of day (morning, afternoon, evening). Checkout the dasher we dabbled with and contact Melanie Jones with questions.
- SFMC Instance Refresh: The COE verified that the November 8 instance refresh was completed successfully, and Jen Mortensen notified users accordingly.
- Migration of Cvent Subscription Forms to Form Assembly: The eComm team is ready to begin migrating Cvent subscription forms to Form Assembly. Mel Jones and Jen Mortensen will be reaching out to MECs at Anschutz, Colorado Springs, and Denver this week to discuss the forms you need to migrate.
November Login Audit
- Update: Jen Mortensen will begin the November login audit today and will share findings with the team on November 10. Identified users will receive a deprovisioning notice on November 16, and Jen will submit identified deprovisioing requests on November 30.
Cvent Sunsetting Legacy Reports & Parked Reports
- Update: Cvent is replacing it's 'old' Reporting (known as Legacy Reports) with 'new' Reporting (labeled as Reports). Parked Reports will also sunset and be replaced with Portals. Melanie Jones is working with our Cvent Account Manager to configure our account correctly, provide documentation and training.
- Dec. 15, 2020: Unable to create new or save Legacy Reports. Previously saved Reports will be available to run, although they can't be modified then saved.
- Mid-Year, 2021: Legacy Reports will be removed the account. No data is being removed, it will now only be available via new Reports.