Cvent | Event Testing
Testing your event registration and website is crucial to the success of an event.
- Open your event. The Overview tab will open by default.
- In the top-right corner, click the Perform Test button
- Change the radio button so Method: Email test scenarios to other people
- In the recipient's section, click the Add Recipients button
- A pop-up will appear.
- Check the box next to the individual(s) you want to send a test to
- Change the Type dropdown to send a test to Portal & Test Users
- Click the green OK button at the bottom
Send a Test to Anyone Did you know you can send a Cvent test to folks without getting them added as a test user? Send a test to yourself and the link included can be sent to others. Either copy/paste the link or forward the entire message.
- In the Scenarios section, click the Add Scenarios button
- A pop-up will appear. Set the items so:
- Area: Website
- Test for invitees who arrive from: Weblink
- Starting page: It depends
- The starting page is typically a summary page of the website or the first page of registration
- Description: If the testers need any instructions
- After completing the items above, your test should look similiar to what's below.
- Click the green Start Test button in the top-right to initiate the test.