The new handdrawn form has:
- Updated earnings codes such as RGN and CRX
- Current links to SBS and procedures
- A section to write the date and time of term for involuntary terms so we can better coordinate timing in meeting state guidelines on compliance.
Reasons to submitting a handdrawn include:
- Involuntary termination (including layoffs)
- Pay to process in conjunction with an overpayment
- Lost check replacement (A handdrawn can be submitted if a lost check has not returned to CU after 10 business days from the original issue date. Please ask the employee to set up direct deposit for the reissue.)
- Employee passed away
- Employee has retired (and therefore the department no longer has access to the position)
- Department no longer has access to pay employee due to system limitation (earnings date is prior to 12/2015, for example)
All other pay should be entered in CU Time for the off-cycle.
Please contact Employee Services Payroll before submitting a handdrawn for any reason not listed above. Please include the Employee Services approver name and reason in the comments on the form.
Last updated: 2018