Marshall Fire: We know that many of our students, faculty and staff have been affected by the Marshall Fire, and the University of Colorado will do everything we can to provide support. Please visit your campus page for immediate resources.
The new handdrawn form has:
- Updated earnings codes such as RGN and CRX
- Current links to SBS and procedures
- A section to write the date and time of term for involuntary terms so we can better coordinate timing in meeting state guidelines on compliance.
Reasons to submitting a handdrawn include:
- Involuntary termination (including layoffs)
- Pay to process in conjunction with an overpayment
- Lost check replacement (A handdrawn can be submitted if a lost check has not returned to CU after 10 business days from the original issue date. Please ask the employee to set up direct deposit for the reissue.)
- Employee passed away
- Employee has retired (and therefore the department no longer has access to the position)
- Department no longer has access to pay employee due to system limitation (earnings date is prior to 12/2015, for example)
All other pay should be entered in CU Time for the off-cycle.
Please contact Employee Services Payroll before submitting a handdrawn for any reason not listed above. Please include the Employee Services approver name and reason in the comments on the form.
Last updated: 2018