MEC Weekly Digest | September 27, 2021
- Melanie will be out of the office after 9/29. To help maintain the provisioning schedule, send pre-access requirements to both Daniella and Jen by Thursday, Sept. 30.
- Action: Please have your Oct. provisioning requests submitted and approved by EOD, Sept. 30. Jen will have credentials available to new users on Tuesday, Oct. 5.
Sept. Team Meeting
- Reminder: Our next team meeting will be this Thursday, September 30. We look forward to seeing you there.
Updates on Outstanding Issues
- CRM03 - CRM01 Email Opt Outs: We're working to share global email opt values bidirectionally between CRM03 and CRM01 to ensure CAN-SPAM compliance. There will be no impact to current business processes.
- GeoPointe Address Addition: Lisa Carr has been working to add additional address information to GeoPointe and will be forming a testing group soon.
- Marketing Cloud Multi-factor Authentication: Slated for work in winter '21-'22.
- Marketing Cloud Reply Mail Management (RMM): Investigation ongoing.
- POI Data in Salesforce: Exploration is continuing.
- Preferred Name in Salesforce: Lisa Carr is continuing to investigate.