MEC Weekly Digest | June 21, 2021
Next Team Meeting
- Reminder: Our next team meeting will be this Thursday, June 24 at 1:30 p.m. We look forward to seeing you there.
Updates on Outstanding Issues
- Cvent Credit Card Storage: Jen Mortensen in continuing to work with a Cvent case manager to determine if we can disable the Cvent feature that allows credit card processing at a later date. We hope to have an update at this Thursday's team meeting.
- GeoPointe Address Fields: Work is continuing on GeoPointe address fields.
- Marketing Cloud Dictation Accessibility: Mel Jones and Jen Mortensen are working with CU Boulder's Digital Accessibility Office to conduct user-facing dictation accessibility in Marketing Cloud. We may explore additional user-facing accessibility testing in the future with the understanding that needs will vary from user to user.
- Marketing Cloud Automation Studio Error: Lisa Carr and Jen Mortensen attempted to reconfigure the Marketing Cloud connector to resolve the Automation Studio error (per instructions from a case manager). The fix was not successful, so we'll be seeking more information from SFMC this week.
- Marketing Cloud View in Browser Language: There is no progress to report on this case. We will continue working toward a resolution on our own, but it appears that support does not have a solution for the different behavior between Marketing Cloud orgs.