MEC Weekly Digest | January 25, 2021
Email Preference Center Requirements
- Reminder: The Email Preference Center team will begin meeting with campus teams to review requirements beginning on Jan. 26 and concluding on Jan. 28. We look forward to hearing your feedback. Please feel free to reach out in advance if you have any questions.
February Provisioning Reminder
- Reminder: Please submit and approve your provisioning and deprovisioning requests for February by Friday, Jan. 29.
January Last Login Update
- Update: Jen Mortensen will be double checking last login information since user notifications were sent last week. If you have a user who will be deprovisioned, Jen will alert you via Chatter and will submit the deprovisioning request on Friday, Jan. 29.
Updates on Outstanding Issues
- Advance-Salesforce Discrepancies: UIS is planning to correct affected records after the spring semester is underway on all campuses.
- Advance IDs Deleted from Salesforce: UIS is continuing to investigate.
- Cvent Subscription Forms and Form Assembly Replacement: The System team is working with the COE to reassess/establish a deadline for moving Cvent subscription forms to form assembly. We'll provide more information soon and will be sure to schedule ample time for a formal transition.
- SSL Certificate: The COE has completed the work that they can for the SSL certificate fix that will correct image display issues in Google Chrome. We are awaiting final steps from Salesforce to implement the solution.