The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
Adding a Photo to Salesforce Profile
- From the home page, click on the icon on the top right.
- To get to your profile, click on either your name or on the icon.
- Select the camera icon and then Update Photo.
- Click on Upload Image and find your image. Click Open.
- Drag or resize to adjust the thumbnail and select Save once done.