The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
A/B testing allows you to send one email with a single varying component (or variable) to test which version your audience engages with most. Engagement is calculated by open rates or click-through rates over a period of time.
- Data Extensions must be used to select your audience
- Reports & Campaigns are NOT available with A/B Testing
- You can ONLY select one Data Extension at a time
- Email Send Data will NOT send back to Salesforce
- CU Boulder Chancellor
- Melanie Jones, eComm Training Manager
- Chancellor Phil DiStefano, CU Boulder
- Register today: CU Staff Appreciation 2018 event
- A/B Testing with Marketing Cloud
- Should we save you a seat at Elitch’s?
- Is anyone reading your emails?
- RSVP before Friday
- Free food will be served
- 9:30 AM
- 2:30 PM
- White & Gold color scheme
- Black & Gold color scheme
- Gold call-to-action button
- Call-to-action button: 'More Info.'
- Blue call-to-action button
- Call-to-action button: 'Reserve your seat'