A/B testing allows you to send one email with a single varying component (or variable) to test which version your audience engages with most. Engagement is calculated by open rates or click-through rates over a period of time.
- Data Extensions must be used to select your audience
- Reports & Campaigns are NOT available with A/B Testing
- You can ONLY select one Data Extension at a time
- Email Send Data will NOT send back to Salesforce
- CU Boulder Chancellor
- Melanie Jones, eComm Training Manager
- Chancellor Phil DiStefano, CU Boulder
- Register today: CU Staff Appreciation 2018 event
- A/B Testing with Marketing Cloud
- Should we save you a seat at Elitch’s?
- Is anyone reading your emails?
- RSVP before Friday
- Free food will be served
- 9:30 AM
- 2:30 PM
- White & Gold color scheme
- Black & Gold color scheme
- Gold call-to-action button
- Call-to-action button: 'More Info.'
- Blue call-to-action button
- Call-to-action button: 'Reserve your seat'