W-2/1042-S Reissue Request Form

Current Employees 

Did you know you can print your W-2 by logging in to the portal? In the portal, go to the CU resources area, and select "W-2" from the "My Info and Pay" menu. This is the fastest, most efficient way to receive your W-2. (Please note: This page is protected and requires you to authenticate your identity.)


W-2: Please note that this form can only be used to request forms from 2016 and earlier. To access this year's W-2, please visit our W-2 page

1042-S: Employee Services reissues Form 1042-S for the three previous tax years only. Reissue requests will not be accepted until Feb. 19 of each calendar year.

Last updated: 1/21/2020

Download a form below, and save a copy to your computer to open this form.