While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Updated learning resources available for My Leave
A variety of My Leave guides and other learning resources have been updated, condensed and retired as a part of recent system enhancements. This ensures users have the most up-to-date information to accurately complete tasks.
Updated guides, courses and Job Aids
- My Leave Basics: Setting Preferences and Entering Time is intended to teach all My Leave users how to set their preferences and enter time.
- My Leave for Supervisors describes supervisor tasks, such as approving time and managing proxies.
- My Leave for HCM Community Members defines tasks for Payroll and Personnel Liaisons (PPLs) and department users performed on behalf of other employees.
- The new My Leave: Considerations before Implementation Job Aid covers information to help decision makers who are thinking about using My Leave.
- The My Leave FAQ contains answers to the most common questions asked by My Leave users.
- My Leave for Supervisors Skillsoft course. Note: The updated course will be available at the beginning of September.
- My Leave: Supervisor Assigning a Proxy and My Leave: Supervisor Approvals guides have been combined into the My Leave for Supervisors guide.
- The My Leave: Reading Balances job aid will be retired because it has been incorporated into the My Leave for Community Members and My Leave Basics: Setting Preferences and Entering Time guides.
We want your feedback
What do you think about these resources? If you have suggestions or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.