Updated learning resources available for My Leave
A variety of My Leave guides and other learning resources have been updated, condensed and retired as a part of recent system enhancements. This ensures users have the most up-to-date information to accurately complete tasks.
Updated guides, courses and Job Aids
- My Leave Basics: Setting Preferences and Entering Time is intended to teach all My Leave users how to set their preferences and enter time.
- My Leave for Supervisors describes supervisor tasks, such as approving time and managing proxies.
- My Leave for HCM Community Members defines tasks for Payroll and Personnel Liaisons (PPLs) and department users performed on behalf of other employees.
- The new My Leave: Considerations before Implementation Job Aid covers information to help decision makers who are thinking about using My Leave.
- The My Leave FAQ contains answers to the most common questions asked by My Leave users.
- My Leave for Supervisors Skillsoft course. Note: The updated course will be available at the beginning of September.
- My Leave: Supervisor Assigning a Proxy and My Leave: Supervisor Approvals guides have been combined into the My Leave for Supervisors guide.
- The My Leave: Reading Balances job aid will be retired because it has been incorporated into the My Leave for Community Members and My Leave Basics: Setting Preferences and Entering Time guides.
We want your feedback
What do you think about these resources? If you have suggestions or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.