Cvent | Unsupported Browsers
The U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) no longer considers Transport Layer Security (TLS) versions 1.0 and 1.1 secure. As a result, these encryption ciphers and protocols will no longer be supported by users connecting to Cvent platforms via older web browsers. In order to ensure your data is secure, you will need to upgrade your browser from older versions that are no longer considered secured by the NIST. You find additional information and about this change on a recent Security Standards Council blog post.
- Google Chrome version 29 and below
- Mozilla Firefox version 26 and below
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 and below
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Mobile 10 and below
- Apple Safari version 6 and below