Employee Services will close at 3:30 p.m. Friday, May 22, and we will be closed on Monday, May 25, in observance of Memorial Day. The department will reopen at 8 a.m. Tuesday, May 27.
Advancement Support and Resources
- Advancement Instructor Led Training Schedule
- Getting Started in Advancement
- Introduction to Fundraising
- Fundraising Glossary
- Guide to Endowed Funds
Advance Web - Required Training and Access Request
You must complete the Advance Web Overview, Navigation, and Reports online course in SkillSoft before requesting or receiving access to Advance Web. When you have completed the course, please complete the request form for your campus, listed below, and forward it for processing as instructed on the form.
- Complete Required Advance Web Training: Instructions for taking course
- Request access to Advance Web: Boulder I Denver I Anschutz I Colorado Springs I System
Advance Web Donor Database
Click a "Demo" link to view how a task is performed, or click a "Procedure" link for a step-by-step instruction sheet you can print. Demo links require Internet Explorer.
- Creating a Contact Report: Demo I Procedure I Spell Checking Procedure
- Creating a Note or Task (Notes define strategies and Tasks define Prospect Next Steps): Demo I Note Procedure I Task Procedure I Close Task Procedure
- Sharing Credit: Demo I Procedure
- Creating a Clipboard (Saved Entities): Demo I Procedure
- Maintaining the CRA: Demo I Procedure
- Pulling Endowment Status Reports: Demo I Procedure
- Creating a TN in Advance: Demo I Procedure