Looking for your 1095-C? Your IRS Form 1095-C ACA Tax Document will be mailed by March 4. You do not need this form to file your taxes, but you should save it with your tax return.
Some of the courses in our catalog are required; others are dependent on specific work or role responsibilities. Consult the CU training matrix to see what courses you may be required to take.
Select your training topic.
When you've found a course to take, click the Start Skillsoft button to access it in the portal.
Contact email@example.com if you have accessibility considerations.
Accessing Skillsoft courses for CU employees:
- Log on to your campus portal (my.cu.edu)
- Select the Skillsoft tile on the home page
- Select Library from the top of the screen
- Select your campus folder
- Select a topic from Categories
- Select a course and click LAUNCH
Having trouble accessing a Skillsoft Course?