Faculty/University Staff Leave Without Pay Fact Sheet & Form


If you are a faculty member or university staff member (formerly exempt professional), you can use the Leave Without Pay Form either to continue or waive benefit selections when taking an unpaid leave of absence from university employment.

Review the Employee Guide before filling out the Leave Without Pay Form. NOTE: You must submit paperwork and any necessary documentation by the 10th of the month to ensure your leave goes into effect for that month's paycheck.

Last updated: 3/2024

Download the form below