Add or Cancel Tax Withholding Form

Last updated: 3/7/2016


If you would like to request a whole dollar amount to be withheld in addition to the amount of withholding based on your marital status and withholding allowances claimed on your W-4, you have two options:

Federal taxes

If you need to request this change for your federal taxes, please follow these steps to do so in the employee portal:

  1. Log into your portal.
  2. Go to the CU Resources tab. (If you don't have any tabs in your portal, the CU Resources area is your homepage.)
  3. Access the W-4 option in the My Info and Pay menu in the top horizontal menu bar. (Note: Before you can access this information, you'll be prompted to verify your identity using multi-factor authentication.)
  4. Look for Enter Additional Amount, if any, you want withheld from each paycheck and enter the additional amount you would like withheld.

Colorado state taxes

Use the form below to request, edit or cancel a whole dollar amount of Colorado state taxes to be withheld.

Download this form below