While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Grants Optimization: Coming soon
New grants management/payroll funding controls will be enabled on Oct. 22. Due to the integrations and data flows in place, Concur, CU Marketplace, HCM and FIN users will see the changes cascade beginning Oct. 19. Review the timeline below to see how the systems you use will be affected.
Questions after go live?
If you have questions after these changes have gone live, contact the following by campus:
- Denver | Anschutz: Contact your assigned Post-award Specialist
- Boulder: Contact your area or grants accountant, or send an email to email@example.com
- Colorado Springs: Contact Sponsored Project Accounting (contact information is at the bottom of the page)
- View our previous HCM blog post for more information.
- Coming soon: Interactive content to help you learn about the project status life cycle, as well as systems and data flows involved in grants management.
- Visit the CU Boulder and CU Denver | Anschutz websites for more information and tools.
Tools to help
There are a number of queries and reports to help you proactively manage funding on your sponsored projects:
- HCM Suspense query in PeopleSoft (CUES_HCM_Funding_Suspense) available in the CU HCM User Work Center
- Positions by Speedtype query in PeopleSoft (also available in the CU HCM User Work Center)
- Use this to identify which positions are generating salary on the project
- mFin reports in CU Data under FIN > HCM:
- PET Aging Report
- Provides dollar and transaction amounts for PETs that are entered 30-60-90 day after the Project End Date
- PET Aging Report