While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Ensure FY21 funding does not go into suspense
Use HCM resources to find FY21 expired funding rows that will send payroll to suspense.
The Funding Suspense Max Row query (CUES_HCM_FUNDING_SUSPENSE_MAX) will return active employees who have a Project End Date, Funding End Date or Budget End Date on their max funding row from the past or up to 45 days in the future. Additionally, results include future effective dated funding rows.
The Funding Suspense Current Row query (CUES_HCM_FUNDING_SUSPENSE) will return active employees who have a Project End Date, Funding End Date or a Budget End Date listed on their current funding row. Likewise, this query provides results from the past or up to 45 days in the future.
Both queries will return:
- Correct Project End Date as shown in Finance.
- Effective Date of the funding row being returned.
- Distribution Amount, calculated by multiplying Comp Rate by Distribution Percent.
- Ability to search fields, or “prompts,” for the following:
- Dept ID
- Empl ID
- Position Nbr
- Project ID
- Combo Code
Access these queries
To access the new and updated queries, follow these steps:
- Select Main Menu.
- Choose CU HCM User WorkCenter, then Resources and Query Manager.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select click here for all.