The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
License Object Fields
- Active User | Currently has an active license in Salesforce, Marketing Cloud or Cvent.
- Provisioning Access | Details on the applications this user has current access to.
- Public Group | This user is granted permission to the right Report Folder and Campaigns through the Public Group.
- Quiz Passed | New users provisioned starting in Nov. 2019 are required to pass the quiz associated to the apllication(s) they have access to.
- Training Path | Defins what training path the user is registered for. If blank, they have not registered.
- Deny Send Role | New Marketing Cloud users are provisioned with the Deny Send Role. This role restricts the ability to send emails. This role is removed once the MC Quiz is passed.