CU employees who want to take FAMLI, FML or parental leave must submit an application to Employee Services. 

  Review the CU Leave Benefits guides and application instructions

When you apply for leave, a leave coordinator will process your application. Once that is completed, you will receive an email from that contains compliance information as well as any required documentation needed to continue your case. Learn more about the leave programs process

Required documentation

Required documentation for FMLA, FAMLI or Parental Leave can include proof of birth (can be hospital certificate if official birth certificate is delayed), proof of adoption or foster care (court or agency paperwork), medical certification filled out by a provider, or active military duty orders.