The information on this page applies to CU System employees only.

Please consult the appropriate HR website for your campus:


Employees who need an ergonomic evaluation and adjustments on account of a disability should request an accommodation through Human Resources. 

Employees who do not have a disability, but who are experiencing pain as a result of their workstation that a visit to a medical provider is needed, should file a workers' compensation claim with Univeristy Risk Management. Find more information at

Employees who do not have a disability, and who are not currently experiencing pain, but who are interested in receiving an ergonomic evaluation should inquire within their department.