If you have questions about the recent Anthem data breach, please visit anthemfacts.com for the most up-to-date information. The University of Colorado will continue to work with Anthem to provide you timely information related to the breach and resources to protect your personal information.
May 2014 Pay Roles
Summer's quickly approaching, which means it's time to wrap up some key fiscal-year processes and prepare for initiatives kicking off in July:
- Are your employees aware that if they don't sign up for direct deposit by July 1, they'll automatically be issued a paycard? Read more about how paycards will work.
- Open Enrollment is underway, and starting next week, CU benefits professionals and plan carriers will be on your campus to provide details about plan options and answer questions.
- See how you can educate your employees about potential benefits and tax changes that could come into effect this summer.
- Read about the new weekly off-cycle pay process that's coming soon.
- Mark your calendars: June pay day is on July 1.
- We've also made some updates to CU's payroll calendars that you won't want to miss.
- Before the fiscal year ends on June 30, learn what you should do to ensure you have a clean slate for the new one.
- Get quick reminders about steps to take when rehiring former CU employees and paying out leave balances.
- Learn how rules for using CU's retroactive pay form have changed.
- Find this month's payroll deadlines.