May 2014 Pay Roles
Summer's quickly approaching, which means it's time to wrap up some key fiscal-year processes and prepare for initiatives kicking off in July:
- Are your employees aware that if they don't sign up for direct deposit by July 1, they'll automatically be issued a paycard? Read more about how paycards will work.
- Open Enrollment is underway, and starting next week, CU benefits professionals and plan carriers will be on your campus to provide details about plan options and answer questions.
- See how you can educate your employees about potential benefits and tax changes that could come into effect this summer.
- Read about the new weekly off-cycle pay process that's coming soon.
- Mark your calendars: June pay day is on July 1.
- We've also made some updates to CU's payroll calendars that you won't want to miss.
- Before the fiscal year ends on June 30, learn what you should do to ensure you have a clean slate for the new one.
- Get quick reminders about steps to take when rehiring former CU employees and paying out leave balances.
- Learn how rules for using CU's retroactive pay form have changed.
- Find this month's payroll deadlines.