Nominees should demonstrate, in one or more areas, the following attributes:
- Leadership of organizations, departments or teams
- Leadership of projects, programs and/or research
- Fiscal management and/or fundraising
- Student instruction
All ELP graduates who currently work at the University of Colorado are eligible for nomination. Self-nominations will not be accepted.
University of Colorado staff and faculty who have worked with the nominee may submit a nomination. Submission packet requirements are outlined in directions below.
Presentation of the award will take place Friday, Nov. 19, 2021 at the Excellence in Leadership Luncheon and Lecture at the Brown Palace Hotel.
Submit the nomination form and supporting material by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations will be accepted until 5 p.m. Aug. 31, 2021.
Nominations must include:
- Complete 2021 Nomination Form
- A minimum of three letters of support, including a letter from the dean or direct supervisor, confirming support of the nomination.
- Supporting materials reflecting the nominee's accomplishments (e.g., vita/resume, periodicals, fundraising initiatives, demonstration of a global or national reach).
Please limit the nomination to 10 pages, excluding the vita/resume. Nominator may provide electronic links to additional supporting material.