The University of Colorado is closely monitoring the situation in Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank as it affects University travel. Many airlines have already cancelled or suspended flights, and traveler advisories are changing regularly. For the most up-to-date information on worldwide travel advisories and how those impact any University business travel planning, please refer to the US Department of State Travel Advisories page.
CU travelers are also encouraged to utilize ISOS Membership Services (enter CU’s Membership No. 11BCAS000006 to log in) as an additional resource. To receive updated notifications dependent on your travel destination, download the ISOS mobile app. Note: All travel booked through Concur/CBT is automatically registered with ISOS.
Xerox and Konica Minolta Provides Free Toner Recycling
Xerox and Konica Minolta provide free toner recycling programs to our CU customers per our master agreements with both suppliers.
Please review the information below regarding each supplier’s program.
When you replace your used toner, save the box the new consumable comes in. Place your spent toner inside the box, then put that box into your cardboard box to return the spent supply item to Xerox.
Use any cardboard box from your workplace to ship used Xerox supplies in place of ordering an Eco Box kit. Both the box and the contents will be recycled, and one less new cardboard box will need to be produced.
Step 1 - Prepare your items for shipping:
- The maximum box dimensions are 23" x 23" x 18".
- The maximum weight is 25 lbs.
- There is a minimum of 5 items for recycling per box.
- Items should be sealed in a plastic bag (such as a trash bag) to contain toner dust in shipping.
- Remove any prior shipping or address labels from the box.
- Box should be taped securely closed.
Step 2 - Order UPS shipping labels:
- Request labels here.
- A shipping label will be emailed to the email address provided.
Step 3 - Return your items for recycling:
- Ship Eco Box(s) via UPS. Send three boxes or save the extra labels to return "Create Your Own" Eco Boxes at a later time.
If it is your first time using the Clean Planet Program, you will need to register for a new customer ID. Once your account is verified and the log in information is provided, you will be able to order supplies via the website. You will have the option to select the program that most closely meets your monthly usage of cartridges and bottles.
Small and home office customers: “Create Your Own Clean Planet Box”
- Intended for customers who use less than 3 consumables per month. Consolidate at least 5 Konica Minolta consumables in your own spare box (any box that you have on hand is fine to use), affix the UPS shipping label after printing it from the website, and ship.
Mid-sized customers: “Box Program”
- The Box Program is ideal for customers who utilize between 4 and 200 cartridges per month. Each order includes 3 individual recycling boxes that are designed to hold 10 to 15 items (when placed into the recycling box without the original packaging). The boxes come complete with pre-affixed return UPS labels. When a box is full, simply secure the liner with the included zip ties, tape the lid, and schedule a pick up through UPS.