Employee Services has partnered with CollegeInvest to offer University of Colorado faculty and staff access to Colorado’s 529 College Savings Program. This unique opportunity will allow you to use tax-advantaged college savings plans to save for higher education expenses for your children, grandchildren, even yourselves!
From noon – 1 p.m. on February 16, a CollegeInvest representative will host a presentation and explain all the benefits of saving for college, and the plans offered by CollegeInvest. Plus, everyone who attends will receive a free $25 start account.
Highlights of the CollegeInvest program are:
- Colorado state income tax deduction for contributions
- Open an account with as little as $25
- Tax deferred growth and tax-free qualified withdrawals
- Savings can be used nationwide
- Four unique plans tailored to meet your investment style
- Account owner controls the money
- Beneficiary can be changed without penalty
- Direct deposit options make it convenient
- No income or age limitations
- Expert money managers
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.