Not sure who to turn to for help?

Whatever the situation, we offer programs aimed to bring you the best support possible.

Colorado State Assistance Program (C-SEAP)

As a University of Colorado employee, you have access to the Colorado State Employee Assistance Program (C-SEAP). This free, confidential resource provided by the State of Colorado can be for work-related or personal use. Whether you require counseling after a traumatic family event or facilitation towards a stronger work team, C-SEAP will help you receive the support you need. There are locations throughout Colorado for easy accessibility. 


 (303) 866-4314 or (800) 821-8154

 C-SEAP’s website

Please note: State of Colorado Mental Health licensing laws do not allow any therapist to service someone outside the state of Colorado. As such, CSEAP is unable to serve people who are not physically located in the State of Colorado at the time that services are to be rendered.