W-2/1042-S Reissue Request Form

Did you know you can print your W-2 immediately by logging into the portal? In the portal, go to the CU Resources area, and select "W-2" from the "My Info and Pay" horizontal menu bar. This the fastest, most efficient way to obtain your W-2.  (Please note: This page is protected and requires you to authenticate your identity.) 

If you click on the year for the W-2 and nothing happens, please turn the pop-up blocker off your browser.

If you cannot access your forms in the portal or not longer work for the University of Colorado, please use this form to request the reissue of a Form W-2 (Wage and Tax Statement) and/or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding). You will need to submit this request to Employee Services.