Marshall Fire: We know that many of our students, faculty and staff have been affected by the Marshall Fire, and the University of Colorado will do everything we can to provide support. Please visit your campus page for immediate resources.
Hone your plan to reach your financial goals regardless of the stage of life you’re in with no cost one-on-one financial consultations.
Whether you need a plan because you just entered the workforce, or you want to touch up your current plan because you’ll be retiring soon, meeting with a TIAA representative for a consultation can help you build the best financial future for you and your family.
Options are available in-person, at your local TIAA office or via virtual consultation.
They’ll help you answer important questions such as:
- Do I have the optimal savings plan?
- Am I investing intelligently for my long-term goals?
- Is my retirement strategy effective for what I need?
- What are my options as I approach my transition into retirement?
- Am I doing what’s best for myself and my family?
- The best part: You don’t even need a TIAA account to participate. Consultants will work with you to understand your unique situation and goals and provide guidance tailored to your needs.
Schedule your appointment
- Visit TIAA’s consultations page. You’ll have options for in-person consultations via your employer, at your local office or virtual consultations.
- If you want an on-campus consultation, select the schedule button under Your Employer.
- Clock the orange Select button
- Choose Colorado for state and then select UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO as your employer
- You’ll be able to select your campus location and view available consultation dates and times on the displayed calendar.
If you would like to work with a consultant over the phone, update your address, receive assistance with TIAA’s website or ask general account questions, please call 1-800-842-2252.